Have you been tossing around the idea of coming to an EveryDay?
Well, register now and take advantage of early bird pricing! But hurry; the discount ends soon! Or maybe you’re still on the fence about whether or not this training is right for you or your group? If so, take a look at the feedback from Austin, Atlanta, & Chicago:
- Hearing the stories of how Church CAN be different inspired and encouraged us. We feel equipped to take some practical next steps, and empowered to bring the Gospel into our neighborhood. — Pastor, Alberta
- I don’t just want tools, I want Jesus!!!! I walked away honestly focused first and foremost on just how breathtaking the love of Jesus and consequently his gospel actually is! …Very practical and helpful … so thankful for the tools you guys have developed. — Pastor, Iowa
- It was so beneficial to have Jeff available to talk with outside the sessions. We were able to ask questions and process through things as a group. All of the content was so meaningful and challenging and truly life changing. I have been reading over my notes daily! — Church staff, Wisconsin
- The panel discussion at the end was really helpful. We are in the midst of transitioning a church, and at times it felt as if we were on an island. It was helpful to hear from others who were in the same boat. — Pastor, South Carolina
- Killer event–very helpful to the folks who needed a missional community primer, and spiritually renewing for those who have devoured Soma resources for years. I’ve been on my face before Jesus more this week, journaling–and my wife is renewed in her calling as a mother (thanks to a fresh exegesis of Romans 1). — Pastor, Georgia
- Saturate helped give our staff a better framework of our identity and what it means to live missionally. We are in the process of planting a church, but Saturate helped our staff to see the need for transitioning our parent church instead. — Church staff, Tennessee
- Our group learned how to improve our community groups and ways we can better serve the town that our church is located in. The conference gave us some good ideas. — Pastor, North Carolina
- EveryDay ATL was well worth the investment. — MC Leader, Florida
Now is the time. Register today because early bird pricing ends this week.
Saturate EveryDay is for YOU – everyday folks, church & ministry leaders, pastors and staff, business leaders, artists and musicians … in short, all disciples of Jesus!
During EveryDay you’ll discover how to integrate evangelism, discipleship, and mission into everyday life. We have structured this training to move you toward gospel intentionality in your already existing rhythms of life – in short, how to be an everyday disciple of Jesus who makes more disciples.
The EveryDay event opens Friday, October 8, at 6pm with two evening sessions. We’ll leave behind the programs and processes, and start with Jesus and a gospel framework. Then Saturday will kick off with a coffee fellowship hour (FREE breakfast and a chance to connect with Jeff & the Saturate team, as well as your teams and other EveryDay attendees) before we dive into the day’s teaching. Sessions will include identity (Family, Servant, and Missionary), forming and leading communities on mission, everyday rhythms, and a panel Q&A. PLUS! We’ve built in plenty of processing and group Q&A time. It’s going to be life-changing!
But! You can’t do it alone!
The first step to make disciples of Jesus who make more disciples of Jesus is to invite your people to Saturate – http://bit.ly/ShareSeattle!
Here’s why: people who learn together in teams are infinitely more effective!
Together you’ll learn:
- How the gospel applies to every aspect of life
- Know and live in light of your gospel identity
- How your own community can have a daily encounter with Jesus in word and deed
- How to effectively engage in everyday mission while avoiding burnout
But do it now while it’s fresh on your mind, because if you wait it will get lost in the shuffle of life. (And, if you wait, you’ll miss the discounted prices!)
P.S. Just imagine, every man, woman, and child in your community having a daily encounter with Jesus. You don’t have to imagine…get the tools you need to invite your people to Saturate EveryDay now:
P.S.S. We’d appreciate your help spreading the word about Saturate EveryDay Seattle. We’ve made it easy – just hit up the Share Page and grab ready-to-share posts and graphics for blogs, websites, and social media!