Saturate is a nonprofit organization committed to seeing a Gospel Saturation movement happen in North America and beyond. We want to partner with God, like-minded churches, and individuals as he brings about the vision of seeing every man, woman, and child have a daily encounter with Jesus in word and deed.
Our hope is to see one missional community per 1,000 people in every key population center leading to gospel transformation affecting everything.
We believe our responsibility in this vision is providing gospel-centered training, resourcing, and coaching for the purpose of starting, supporting, and strengthening churches committed to gospel saturation.
Saturate discovers and curates some of the best practices and learnings from the Soma family and other like-minded churches and repackages them for the church at large. We also provide training events, coaching, and platforms for learning communities to support individuals and churches toward accomplishing the vision of gospel saturation.
- Jesus builds His church everywhere through normal everyday people in the everyday stuff of life.
- The gospel is central, applicable, and effective for all of life.
- Gospel saturation requires personal transformation that starts in the heart and works outward to the world.
- Every believer is continually sent on Jesus’ mission to be disciples who make disciples.
- Jesus’ mission is Holy Spirit-led and empowered.
- The local church is Jesus’ body for accomplishing His mission.
- Godly leadership submits to and collaborates with the local church.
- The mission requires men and women in ministry.
- All ages, races, ethnicities, and socio-economic groups are part of God’s plan for gospel saturation.