In this final lesson, we consider the third needed environment for discipleship: life on mission. Jeff leads us to see mission as the best context for seeing our need for Jesus in all of life. His wife, Jayne, then shares what life can look like if lived with gospel intentionality.
- Luke 9:1-27; Luke 9:57-10:24
- Jesus in Normal, Everyday Conversations by Tim Parlier
WATCH THE VIDEO
- Why do you think “life-on-mission” discipleship is necessary as you grow up into Christ?
- What aspects of living on mission are easier, and which are harder for you and those in your community to pursue, and why?
- What are ways you and your community can commit to pursue life-on-mission discipleship together?