In this lesson, Abe explains why this type of meeting often needs some structure to maintain its focus. Abe dives deeper into the first of three elements of a DNA group: the goal of “discover” is to teach the head through studying the Bible and asking questions.
- John 8:31-32; John 16:12-15
- Value of DNA for Women by Hannah Morr
WATCH THE VIDEO
- Why is the Bible such a vital part of discipleship? (This may sound like an obvious question, but spend time thoughtfully answering it.)
- Have you historically viewed the Bible more about you or about God? How can you increasingly develop a God-centered approach to the Bible?
- How might this step in the DNA process help a community on mission be more effective at making disciples?