Why did Jesus give gifts to His Church? We see from Ephesians 4 that the primary reason churches have shepherds is not to do shepherding, but to equip others to do that work. This video points to our deep need for gospel encouragement, which is a part of everyday discipleship.
- Ephesians 4:11-13; Hebrews 3:12-14
- How Do You Create a Culture of Care? by Steve Hart
WATCH THE VIDEO
- How does the gospel apply to every challenge you’re facing?
- What are some specific ways your community can encourage one another daily? (Hebrews 3)
- How could you prioritize the equipping of shepherds in your ministry?