Our course starts with the idea that training children well starts as parents first see God as the only perfect Father. This lesson helps us recall who God is and what He does (especially in Jesus), and see how His good news that changes all of life also motivates gospel parenting.
- Proverbs 22:6; Luke 11:9-13
- Adopted Child of God by Brad Watson
WATCH THE VIDEO
- What aspects of “God as perfect Father” mean the most to you?
- What aspects of “God as perfect Father” are hard for you to believe, and why?
- How do the realities of who God is and what God does impact our own parenting?