Lesson 5: Training Our Children in Everyday Life, Part 2
The previous lesson saw how we can point to God’s creation as a way to disciple our kids. In this lesson, we consider our everyday routines and how we can turn everyday situations into gospel opportunities “along the way.”
- Proverbs 3:11-12; Ephesians 6:1-4
- Discipling our Kids at Home by Brad Watson
WATCH THE VIDEO
- Where in your own daily or weekly routine do you pause and find Jesus working on your own heart, emotions, actions, thoughts, etc.?
- Think back on the previous week: what were some specific moments God brings to mind that could have been opportunities to disciple your children in everyday ways?
- What is your family’s current daily or weekly routine, and what will you do in the coming weeks to incorporate gospel conversation and discipleship into that existing routine?