Lesson 2: The Gospel for the World, Part 1
Listening well is a key to knowing how to share the gospel with those who don’t know Jesus around us. In this lesson, Jeff shares that as followers of Jesus, we first need to learn to listen to God, whose Spirit teaches us what is true. Then we listen to others to share the truth of Jesus with them in a way that sounds like good news. When we do all this as we also live our lives in a way that demands a gospel explanation, God will often give us the opportunity to share the good news of Jesus with those around us.
- 1 Peter 2:9-10; 1 Peter 3:15-16
- Gospel Clarity by Michael Lum
WATCH THE VIDEO
- Are you cultivating a listening posture to the Spirit, to those in your community, and to those in your life who aren’t yet believers?
- What are some ways you might not only share good news, but show good news?
- What are some metaphors you might use to not only show good news, but also to share it with others?