Saturate gets a continual stream of requests from church planters and transitioning churches wanting to talk to someone and ask questions about the details of Missional Communities (also known as Grace Groups, Small Groups, Gospel Communities, etc…). As more and more church leaders in North America and around the world consider planting or transitioning their churches to some form of Missional Community structure, God has led us to try and help serve the broader church through consulting. It is an honor to share all we’ve learned through our own planting, transitioning, and leading experiences.
60 minute consulting sessions, where you’ll be able to ask questions and discuss them with a Missional Community practitioner and have them speak into your current context.
In that session:
- We will review your story that you’ve provided in your application
- We will discuss 3-5 questions you have about MC’s and missional living
- We will help you identify some practical next steps to help your situation
- Church planters trying to figure out their first steps or their next steps
- Leaders in existing churches who are trying to transition to a Missional Community structure
- Leaders trying to grow in their disciple-making effectiveness
- CONSULTING: We will share more from our experience.
- COACHING: We will help you process and discover your own next steps.
Missional Community and disciple-making practitioners with 10+ years experience in leading healthy, mission-focused, and disciple-making churches.
- Each 60 minute session will cost $130.
- Once your application has been submitted and payment is processed, a consultant will contact you within 3-5 days to schedule your consultation.
- Payments must be paid prior to your consultation appointment. (Are you a Saturate EveryDay Alumni? Find out how you can get your first Consult FREE! Email firstname.lastname@example.org)