Are you starting, transitioning, or trying to strengthen some form of Missional Community/Gospel Community structure of discipleship in your church?
Schedule an EveryDay Onsite and receive highly relational and interactive training for your church and for other like-minded churches in your area!
The Saturate EveryDay Onsite is designed to help your church move from concept to practice via large and small group discussion, Q&A and sharing of best practices, and coaching.
(Attendees can expect to engage in 25% Training, 25% large group discussion, 25% small group application and action steps, and 25% coaching groups.)
Lead by seasoned practitioners, this two-day training will include topics such as:
- Definition of a Disciple and Discipleship
- Gospel and Gospel Identity
- Training MC/GC Leaders (Head, Heart, Hands)
- Shared Mission and Mission Focus
- Gospel Fluency & Everyday Gospel Conversations
- Spirit dependence in your life and leadership
- Gospel Shepherding & DNA Groups
- Removing Barriers to Effective Disciple-making
Transition strategies — practical help for transitioning from Sunday to everyday discipleship
- Healthy rhythms for your marriage and parenting as a leader in an MC structured church
Built into the schedule will be plenty of time to discuss and process key concepts and questions with your team, as well as full access to the trainers during meals, breaks, and free time for further discussion. Additionally, during the training we’ll be actively seeking and listening to the Spirit for guidance on what He wants to reveal and emphasize during the training.
The goal of the Saturate EveryDay Onsite is to encourage, equip, and help each other grow in making disciples and multiplying healthy communities on mission for the glory of God!