We often get questions about how to make the best use of the weekly missional community meeting. This course is designed to help you and your fellow leaders gain insight and equipping into this key area. Through this course, you will focus on thinking both prayerfully and strategically about your community, your context, and what God has called you to do in the next season.
- Learn the key factors to consider in structuring your time with your community
- Learn how a meeting can be used to reinforce life-on-life, life-in-community, and life-on-mission
- Learn all the ways a meeting can be coordinated
- Learn how to plan your community monthly and weekly
- Learn how to think strategically with a team to lead well
More than Video Content
The best equipping requires a multi-faceted approach: teaching, experience, reflection, and discussion with peers. Therefore, this training includes video content to explain the concepts, articles to read for personal reflection, discussion questions to process with peers, resources to experiment with, and next steps to put into practice what you’re learning.
- Time: 75 minutes
- Needed: Internet and your co-leaders to process with together
- The Course Packet (provided)